This project is read-only.

Only one type of menu (subgroup ) appears

Jan 12, 2012 at 2:58 PM

Hi,

today I configured my Kintect to use KineSis. when I open any pptx, image, word or any other type of file, only one subgroup (left, up, right and down) appears. How do other menu items appear.

thanks,

Maulik

Feb 23, 2012 at 11:51 AM

Hey

Even I faced the same problem. Did you find any solution to that?

Thank You

Feb 23, 2012 at 5:36 PM

you need two monitors in order to get full functionality. the effects described by you are related to running in 'minimal view', automatically when only one display is present. If you read the documentation carefully, I explained the difference between the two modes. The video I presented there is a screen recording of only one screen, when actually, the application was run on 2 displays: one is for user, the second is for public, which shows only the presentation itself, not the user skeleton.

Feb 27, 2012 at 1:28 AM
Hi Sandualbu,
thanks for the reply.
just FYI, After installing v1.0 SDK, the project doesnt compile at all. There are few changes in the APIs.
Regards,
Maulik
On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 4:36 AM, sandualbu <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

you need two monitors in order to get full functionality. the effects described by you are related to running in 'minimal view', automatically when only one display is present. If you read the documentation carefully, I explained the difference between the two modes. The video I presented there is a screen recording of only one screen, when actually, the application was run on 2 displays: one is for user, the second is for public, which shows only the presentation itself, not the user skeleton.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (kinesis@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email kinesis@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Jan 6, 2013 at 4:07 PM
Edited Jan 6, 2013 at 4:07 PM

What is wrong here? - I can´t see my ppt - was expecting two layers....

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=D98B9CF437149917!1088&authkey=!AKWTwJ2YAdHeQDM

Regards, 

Pernille